The Fun Stuff
(AKA Terms & Conditions )
Storybook Party Co Terms & Conditions - Private Parties
1. Upon booking your event a 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure your date & time. In the highly unlikely event that Storybook Party Co has to cancel their appearance , full refund will be given as well as adequate notice.
2. Full payment must be made at-least 3 days prior to your event. Details will be given upon request. Cancellations within 48 hours prior to the event are also non-refundable.
3. Performers are under strict time constraints & will only be in attendance for the allocated time you have booked for. Please allow a 5-15 minutes grace period for the starting time of your slot.
4. Children's birthday parties & events ( excluding PERSONAL VISTI PACKAGES ) incur a 12 child limit per base price. Any additional children (up to 18 children) will incur an extra $3.00 per child fee to cover the cost of materials. Our performers only carry the exact amount of materials needed per party therefore it is critical to provide exact number of children that will be participating in our activities. Numbers need to be confirmed 48 Hours prior. Additional time can be added to packages for the price of $20 per 15 Minutes. Our performers time their appearance. Should they go over their time duration at fault of their own , you will not be charged the extra time.
5. Any parties with more then 18 children up to the amount of 30 children will incur the hire of another performer OR an character host \ to assist in the running of the party & activities.
6. If any significant damage is done to our performers costumes as a result of guests at your event ( including but not limited to : large tears , stains , spills & rips ) a fee of $150AUD will be invoiced to the client within 7 days of their event which must be paid within an additional 7 working days.
7. We ask that to keep character integrity alive that parents / spectators do NOT ask personal questions or any comments that are outside of that characters story (All questions MUST be directed to the business admin & owner)
8. Storybook Party Co reserves the right to use any images our clients personally send us for advertising purposes. No images will be taken by our performers / character hosts at any private events.
9. Performers will not pose for photos with substances including alcoholic beverages in the frame, and may leave if substance use gets out of hand (either in respect to performer safety or preservation of costumes) No refunds will be given in this circumstance.
10. Please have any pets secured and away from our performers / party space for the duration of their visit.
11. Performers may leave if they feel unsafe for any reason at their own discretion with no refunds given.
12. One adult (18 years +) MUST be present for the duration of the event & with the children the entire time. We recommend one supervising adult to every 15 children. Our performers are strictly there for entertainment purposes only & are not an child minding or babysitting service. Supervising adults will be responsible for the conduct of all party guests
13 : Please make sure you have enough room for all the activities. A living room with the coffee table moved out of the way or a playroom is generally the perfect place to have a party.
If your party is inside in summer, please ensure there are fans or air conditioning. If the party is outside , please ensure the character is set up in the shade ( Eg under a gazebo ) . Space will be needed for children to participate in craft activities (If applicable ) we recommend table space & an chair set up for guest or a picnic blanket on an grassy area (must be shaded). Our performers will also need an area set up with chairs & a small table for any makeover packages. Generally a lounge room is the perfect area for an Personal Visit Package.
14. Storybook Party Co pride themselves on their 3 core values of Magic , Authenticity & Character Integrity. In order to preserve character integrity we must ensure exclusivity of our services to your event . SPC booking requirements state that clients may not hire any other entertainment services that also perform OR dress up as the same or similar characters. This includes Face-painters who dress up in character outfits (Please note you are welcome to hire external services such as face painters & balloon twisters however they cannot dress in character costume)
16. All Storybook Party Co performers have passed an background check as well as an Working With Children Check & National Police Checks. We assure you that our team is to the highest of quality and are handpicked to their suited roles. Please note we do not take performer requests & have multiple performers that may attend your event. However all characters are to the highest of quality assuring an authentic experience.
17. Please ensure a single car space is readily available for our performer. Off street parking ( Driveway only Not inside garage) is preferred however street parking is fine. Please try to keep all children away from windows / the parking space prior to our expected arrival & departure to preserve the magic.
18. Please note meet & greet portion of event does NOT include a photographer. This is the perfect time for children to ask the princesses their favourite characters & for parents to snap a pic on their personal devices !
By booking with Storybook Party Co , you agree to the above listed terms & condition
19. Prices are subject to change
20. Please note we are not assoiated with the Walt Disney Company , Marvel , DC or The Wiggles. All our performers are impersonators and do not claim to be from these sources.